DEADLINE: 1st CHAPTER/FULL NOVEL Festival.
Get your story performed at the Writing Festival. FULL FEEDBACK on all entries.
Novel performed by actress Val Cole
Watch Chapter 3: FOLLOW IN THE TIGERMAN’S FOOTSTEPS:
Get to know writer Colin Guest:
1. What is your novel about?
It covers my incredible life working as an expat worker in 15 countries spread through the Middle, Far East & North Africa
2. Why should this novel be read by people?
It is intended to show there is more to live than a boring 9-5 job and by being positive, when life is tough, you can climb back up again
3. How would you describe this novel in two words?
4. What movie have you seen the most in your life?
The Guns of Navarone
5. How long have you been working on this novel?
6. Do you have an all-time favorite novel?
No but I like ones by Lee Child, Tom Clancy and Clive Cussler
7. What motivated you to write this novel?
At first it was for my children, but then I thought it would help others who feel life is getting them down.
8. What artist would you love to have dinner with?
9. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
Nature and the Environment
10. What influenced you to enter the Novel Festival?
I thought it could prove interesting
11. Any advice or tips you’d like to pass on to other writers?
Don’t give up. Go after the goals in your life.
WATCH the Recent Winning Short Story/1st Chapter Readings: