Watch the Video Pitch – PURPOSE DRIVEN:
Get to know writer Erika Kovacs:
1. What is your story about?
“Purpose-Driven” is a romantic drama about a brilliant young woman determined to undergo a globally opposed brain-to-brain interface with her dog to find her purpose and claim her inheritance before she dies of a deadly cancer.
2. Why should people know this story?
It is a lesson about determination and the perseverance of the human spirit. It also champions science, progress, and the power of love.
3. This story has a lot going for it. How would you describe this story
in two words?
Edgy and unique. (Different and meaningful)
4. What movie have you seen the most in your life?
I don’t really understand the relevance of this question. I watched all kinds of movies.
If you asked what are my favorites, then my answer would be the ones with substance.
5. How long have you been working on this story?
About six months.
6. How many stories have you written?
Including my novels and short stories, I wrote over 15.
7. What motivated you to write this story?
To make an impact. I write to inspire people and provide a different view of the world. I’d like to compel people to think about the message long after watching/reading it. My hope is to make my audience think outside the box.
8. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
To spread truth and science. To make the world a better place.
9. Any advice or tips you’d like to pass on to other writers?
Stay true yourself. Stay focused and don’t get discouraged by the obstacle.