Read testimonials of recent submitted works and their reactions to the feedback they have received from the festival:
Submit your Screenplay or Story (Novel, Short Story) to the festival today for FEEDBACK, plus get it performed at the festival by professional actors: http://www.wildsound.ca
I think your feedback was valid and helpful. ATA will be rewritten within the next six months. I will keep this critique in a safe place for reference.
– Julie Merrick, Feature Screenplay (Adrian the Android)
Excellent feedback – thank you so much. It’s given me something to work with, which is just terrific. Still digesting it all.
– Laura Quigley, TV Pilot Screenplay (Mars)
Thank you for the feedback on my novel. The instructions provided for the corrections that I need to make are greatly appreciated.
– Robert J. Sparkman, Full Novel Submission (Prisoner Prodigal Pawn)
I have found your feedback particularly helpful. You’ve picked up on some great logic points of the story I couldn’t see having been immersed in the story.
– Ed Vassi, TV Pilot Screenplay (Our Demons)
I am amazed and grateful for your thoughtful and very valuable insight. I’ll be sure to support your festival with many submissions and recommendations in the future.
– Jonathan Ward, Short Screenplay (Deep Trouble)
Thank you for the reader’s lengthy and informative feedback about my script “I’m Still Here”! I appreciate what was said about it and will take it all into consideration when I rewrite the script for the WILDsound festival. I am going to try my best to respond to what the reader has said about it.
– Sean Elwood, Feature Screenplay (I’m Still Here)
Thank you for a very thoughtful and helpful evaluation of the script. You have given me much food for thought.
– Doris Gill, Feature Screenplay (Rembrandt)
Spot on! Thank you!
– Tammy Gross, 1st Scene Script (The Treasure Galleons)
Thanks for this. This is terrific feedback.
– Tom Bourne, Short Script (Bound)
Thanks, very interesting feedback. Helpful thoughts.
– Joanell Serra, 1st Chapter (Sonoma Stories)