Watch 140 Character Short Story – BE FREE:
Get to know writer Alex Decaneas:
1) What is your very short story about?
BE FREE is an epic drama, pitting child against parent in a high stakes clash over the freedom of the human spirit.
It is also about how kids hate wearing seat belts.
2) What motivated you to write this story and submit it to the festival?
Seemed like a better way to spend a tweet.
3) What movie have you seen the most in your life?
I think it would have to be The Godfather. I am good for watching that classic at least once a year.
4) How many scripts and stories have you written?
Hundreds. If I believe my own delusions of grandeur, then it would be in the thousands. But let’s keep it real, right?
5) What artists would you love to work with?
An endless list. Here are some off the top of my head: William Shatner, Christopher Guest, Maya Rudolph, Ty Burrell, Julie Delpy, John C. Reilly
… Seriously I can keep going. Can you get me the ghost of Luis Buñuel?
6) What is your passion in life?
Having fun in the simple moments life has to offer with people who mean the most to me.
7) Any tips for other writers who want to write a 140 character short story?
You have a brief moment or image to create, so write for that.
* * * * *
The 140 Character Short Story Festival. Submit your own for FREE and get it made into a movie:
Deadline: SHORT STORY Festival. Get your story performed at the Writing Festival. FULL FEEDBACK on all entries.
WATCH the Recent Winning Short Story/1st Chapter Readings:
Reblogged this on WILDsound Writing and Film Festival Review.