Watch the 140 Character Short Story – STAMINA:
Get to know writer Lionel Walfish:
1) What is your very short story about?
The death of Queen Elizabeth 1 .
2) What motivated you to write this story and submit it to the festival?
Love history, and have always been fascinated with the story of Queen Elizabeth 1, who refused to accept her impending death by insisting on standing. Also found WILDsound’s challenge of 140 characters really neat!
3) What movie have you seen the most in your life?
Hitchcock’s ‘Strangers On A Train’.
4) How many scripts and stories have you written?
Many stories, short and long. Five full length scripts.
5) What artists would you love to work with?
If they were still alive, Arthur Miller and Tennessee Williams.
6) What is your passion in life?
Telling a good story !
7) Any tips for other writers who want to write a 140 character short story?
Just write it !!
* * * * *
The 140 Character Short Story Festival. Submit your own for FREE and get it made into a movie:
Deadline: SHORT STORY Festival. Get your story performed at the Writing Festival. FULL FEEDBACK on all entries.
WATCH the Recent Winning Short Story/1st Chapter Readings: