Watch the 140 Character Short Story – TO BOLDY GO
Get to know writer Jonny Kratzel:
1) What is your very short story about?
My story is about a future where the near-cosmos have all been explored, so humanity unwisely sets its sights on the sun.
2) What motivated you to write this story and submit it to the festival?
I’m a huge fan of twitter and I thought the opportunity to write an 140 character story was simply a brilliant one.
3) What movie have you seen the most in your life?
Either Clerks, directed by Kevin Smith, or Night On Earth, directed by Jim Jarmusch.
4) How many scripts and stories have you written?
I have written three short film scripts, one of which has been performed live. I’ve also wrote a fair few short stories as well as having longer stories and scripts that are ongoing work.
5) What artists would you love to work with?
The Coen Brothers or Charlie Day, definitely.
6) What is your passion in life?
My passion is to write and direct films.
7) Any tips for other writers who want to write a 140 character short story?
Join twitter, it makes for everyday practice.
* * * * *
The 140 Character Short Story Festival. Submit your own for FREE and get it made into a movie:
Deadline: SHORT STORY Festival. Get your story performed at the Writing Festival. FULL FEEDBACK on all entries.
WATCH the Recent Winning Short Story/1st Chapter Readings: