Corr Syl the Terrible, by Garry Rogers:
Get to know writer Garry Rogers:
1. What is the theme of your story?
Only with wisdom can intelligent beings make correct choices.
2. Why do people need to know about your story?
The story teaches that a change of perspective can transform problem into promise.
3. How long have you been writing stories?
4. What movie have you seen the most in your life?
5. What artists would you love to work with?
6. How many stories have you written?
7. Ideally, where would you like to be in 5 years?
Right here finishing my seventh novel.
8. Describe your process; do you have a set routine, method for writing?
I work early in the morning editing and writing a scene or two.
9. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
Nature conservation is my passion.
10. What influenced you to enter the WILDsound Festival?
I liked the descriptions and cross-media opportunity.
11. Any advice or tips you’d like to pass on to other writers?
Nothing new: keep reading, study technique, work every day.
Garry Rogers, PhD
Author, “Corr Syl the Warrior” 2014 Teen selection for OneBookAZ
Author, “Arizona Wildlife Notebook” 2014 NM-AZ Book Award Winner
President, Agua Fria Open Space Alliance, Inc.
* * * * *
Deadline: VIDEO PITCH FESTIVAL – Submit your LOGLINE/STORY PITCH and we’ll make it into a movie: