Watch the 140 Character Short Story: ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
Get to know writer Myriam Hammami:
1) What is your very short story about?
My story is about the unaware
2) What motivated you to write this story and submit it to the festival?
Friendship motivated me..As well as all the filmmaking passion inside me of course…
3) What movie have you seen the most in your life?
“Babel” by Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu (And “Tom & Jerry” as as kid)
4) How many scripts and stories have you written?
I’d say about 6 (Ranging from this one -140 characters- to a 15 mn-short)
5) What artists would you love to work with?
Would love to work with actors Robert Downey Jr, Brad Pitt and Eddy Redmayne; If I don’t direct my own films then Woddy Allen, Pedro Almodovar, Khaled Youssef and Kamla Abou Zekri would be my top choice amongst the directors…Each one of them has marked me in a certain way through their work.
6) What is your passion in life?
Filmmaking is my passion… I have so many stories to tell!
7) Any tips for other writers who want to write a 140 character short
My tip is to dig deep inside yourself for the unexpected thought and tell it the way it is.
* * * * *
FREE – TWITTER SHORT STORY FESTIVAL
Submit your 140 character story and have it performed by a professional actor
Also, Free logline submissions. The Writing Festival network averages over 95,000 unique visitors a day.
Great way to get your story out: http://www.wildsound.ca/logline.html
Deadlines to Submit your Screenplay, Novel, Story, or Poem to the festival: http://www.wildsound.ca
Watch recent Writing Festival Videos. At least 15 winning videos a month: http://www.wildsoundfestival.com