Watch the 140 Character Short Story: CHANCER
Get to know writer Paul Streetly:
1) What is your very short story about?
Risk, trust & perhaps romance within the underground
2) What motivated you to write this story and submit it to the festival?
Love of economical writing, the Caribbean Sea & Hemingway’s fabled shortest story ever
3) What movie have you seen the most in your life?
Maybe a Luc Besson one like Subway, Leon or the Big blue
4) How many scripts and stories have you written?
No scripts yet, maybe fifty or a hundred stories
5) What artists would you love to work with?
Banksy, Alyssa Monks, the artists from Archaos, Aphex Twin
6) What is your passion in life?
Arts, music & action born out of Trinidad & Tobago Carnival
7) Any tips for other writers who want to write a 140 character short story?
Leave it to the imagination
* * * * *
FREE – TWITTER SHORT STORY FESTIVAL
Submit your 140 character story and have it performed by a professional actor
Also, Free logline submissions. The Writing Festival network averages over 95,000 unique visitors a day.
Great way to get your story out: http://www.wildsound.ca/logline.html
Deadlines to Submit your Screenplay, Novel, Story, or Poem to the festival: http://www.wildsound.ca
Watch recent Writing Festival Videos. At least 15 winning videos a month: http://www.wildsoundfestival.com