Watch the 140 Character Short Story: LOVE RIVER
Get to know writer CF Lane:
1) What is your very short story about?
Our story is about love and heartbreak. My sister and I collaborated on this story – I hope we can be the Coen Brothers of sisters!
2) What motivated you to write this story and submit it to the festival?
I wanted to try to write a story THAT short.
3) What movie have you seen the most in your life?
It would have to be Goodfellas. Every time I come across it on TV, I simply cannot click away and must watch it in all of it’s nuanced genius.
4) How many scripts and stories have you written?
I’ve written a few stories in my life, countless expository video scripts for clients (I run a video production company,) but just starting out to write my own narrative scripts. This one is technically my first!
5) What artists would you love to work with?
This question is too hard there are so many artists I would love to work with. How about Martin Scorsese and Meryl Streep?
6) What is your passion in life?
My passion in life is creativity in all its forms: film, music, art, literature.
7) Any tips for other writers who want to write a 140 character short story?
Beginning, middle and end.
* * * * *
FREE – TWITTER SHORT STORY FESTIVAL
Submit your 140 character story and have it performed by a professional actor
Also, Free logline submissions. The Writing Festival network averages over 95,000 unique visitors a day.
Great way to get your story out: http://www.wildsound.ca/logline.html
Deadlines to Submit your Screenplay, Novel, Story, or Poem to the festival: http://www.wildsound.ca
Watch recent Writing Festival Videos. At least 15 winning videos a month: http://www.wildsoundfestival.com