Matthew Toffolo: What is your screenplay about?
James Grayford: On the surface, THE FRANCHISE is about family and how forgiveness, resiliency and commitment overcomes any obstacle we face. It’s also about the dangers of creating faceless, heartless chains focused solely on profit.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
THE FRANCHISE falls under comedy, family, adventure as well as drama and action.
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
THE FRANCHISE offers sheer entertainment as well as underlying positive messages for those interested or receptive to a deeper filmgoing experience.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
THE FRANCHISE came out pretty quick. Maybe 2 months.
7. How many stories have you written?
Between poetry and screenplays, I’ve…
View original post 237 more words