Matthew Toffolo: What is the theme of your poem?
Paul O’Donnell: Despair, frustration, poor decisions and their consequences, hope
2) What motivated you to write this poem?
All my poetry is prompted by what I feel or see. It’s my way of thinking about social change and doing something about it with the power of poetry.
3) How long have you been writing poetry?
4) If you could have dinner with one person (dead or alive), who would
The poet Rainer Maria Rilke
5) What influenced you to submit to have your poetry performed by a
To really enjoy poetry it has to be heard. It can’t just be in your head.
6) Do you write other works? scripts? Short Stories? Etc..?
Short stories and I’m currently collaborating on a book on Entrepreneurship called “Humble Crumbles”
7) What is your passion in life?
View original post 150 more words