Genre: This is a True Adventure Story
Type: Feature Script
He flew with danger for sixteen years. One day danger got the best of him! This is the very exciting true story of one of a most unforgettable man, raised on a farm in Sodus, Michigan. His very exciting life really begins at the age of 13 when he was allowed to drive the family’s new Model T ford. You see, neither his Dad or his Mother had an inclination to drive the new car, but Joe did!
Narrator: Elizabeth Rose Morriss
Joe: Peter-Mark Raphael
Lindy: Gabriel Darku
Sheriff: Scott McCulloch
Get to know the writer:
1. What is your screenplay about?
The true story of pioneer pilot Joseph F. Donnellan and his adventures in flying.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
True historical adventure.
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
This is the true story of an exciting pioneer pilot and would make a wonderful movie for family watching.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
“They died with their boots on.”
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
I wrote and published the book by the same name, which is being sold on Amazon, and the screenplay took another five months to complete.
7. How many stories have you written?
This is my first one.
8. What is your favorite song? (Or, what song have you listened to the most times in your life?)
9. What obstacles did you face to finish this screenplay?
Just to make sure that all the dates, times and places were in the correct order.
10. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
Family Genealogy research back into Ireland.
Producer: Matthew Toffolo http://www.matthewtoffolo.com
Director: Kierston Drier
Casting Director: Sean Ballantyne
Editor: John Johnson
Camera Op: Mary Cox