Watch the Video Pitch: ASSASSINS CODE 1
Get to know writer Christopher Chance:
1. What is your story about?
Through the network of terrorists, arms dealers and drug barons; a plot is hatched so the groups involved will get their arms, drugs and money to support their causes.
The story is woven about actual events and the obscure terrorist activity following the Munich Olympics massacre.
2. Why should people know this story?
It gives people an insight into dangerous missions undertaken by counter-intelligence operators infiltrating terrorist organisations.
3. This story has a lot going for it. How would you describe this story in two words?
4. What movie have you seen the most in your life?
5. How long have you been working on this story?
Over 1 year. This is an adaptation of my book, ‘THE ASSASSINS CODE 1’ to which I own the Film Rights.
6. How many stories have you written?
I have 5 completed screenplays; 1 is optioned and another is earmarked for the sequel. I also have 2 books published with The Random House Group (Mainstream) and another with Strand Publishing, UK.
7. What motivated you to write this story?
Terrorism motivated me to write this story.
8. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
Terrorism: I personally met several international terrorists during my tours of Northern Ireland and in the 11 prisons in which I have been incarcerated.
9. Any advice or tips you’d like to pass on to other writers?