Watch the Video Pitch for ROCK’N ROLL MOTHER TERESA:
Get to know the writer Stefano Bozzo:
1. What is your story about?
It’s about masks, everybody wears a mask, but if you really want to know yourself you should drop yours.
2. Why should people know this story?
Because it’s funny, it plays with modern icons and with two different genre of music, punk and rock ‘n’ roll.
3. This story has a lot going for it. How would you describe this story in two words?
It’s a zany chase comedy in the tradition of great comic road pictures like Dumb & Dumber and Little Miss Sunshine. The characters, dressed like Elvis, Mother Teresa and the Statue of Liberty are on the run across the eastern seaboard together in a surreal, unexpected imagery.
(a bit more than two words, but we let it go!)
4. What movie have you seen the most in your life?
The Royal Tannenbaum
5. How long have you been working on this story?
About a year.
6. How many stories have you written?
Five scripts and three novels.
7. What motivated you to write this story?
The music, the different points of view and the mystic about Elvis impersonation.
8. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
Watching movies and reading History.
9. Any advice or tips you’d like to pass on to other writers?
Write the film you would like to watch.
* * * * *
Deadline: VIDEO PITCH FESTIVAL – Submit your LOGLINE/STORY PITCH and we’ll make it into a movie:
DEADLINE: Submit your best scene from your screenplay. Have it performed using professional actors:
WATCH the past best scene readings and see what happens when you submit: