The feedback (received from WILDsound) was useful, fair and respectful. I am very grateful for it.
– Writer Giuseppe LiMandri
Watch the TV Spec Reading TV SPEC: JESSIE “We Don’t Have a Clooney”
by Giuseppe LiMandri
NARRATOR – Susan Wilson
Jessie – Christina Aceto
Betram – Allan Michael Brunet
Emma – Krista Morin
Doctor – Dan Fox
Ravi – Ryan Anning
Luke – Dan Cristofori
Zuri/Christina – Pip Dwyer
A spec for the Disney TV series “Jessie”.
Because of an injury to the butler the children have to assume a new of responsibility….
Matthew Toffolo interviews winning writer Giuseppe LiMandri:
1. What is your screenplay about?
It is a spec for the Disney TV series called “Jessie”. Because of an injury to the butler the children have to assume a new of responsibility.
2. Why does this script fit into the context of the show?
I think the script is consistent with the phylosophy of the show. The jokes are of the caliber usually seen as well.
3. How long have you been writing stories?
4. What TV shows did you watch when you were a kid?
Mainly anime type cartoons.
5. What artists would you love to work with?
I would like to write for comic actors.
6. How many stories/screenplays have you written?
7. Ideally, where would you like to be in 5 years?
I would like to have at least one of my scripts optioned.
8. Describe your process; do you have a set routine, method for writing?
No, but I try to write every day.
9. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
Quality medical care accessible to all.
11. Any advice or tips you’d like to pass on to other writers?
Keep writing and listen to people who read your material.
* * * * *
Deadline: SUBMIT TV PILOT/SPEC Script – Get FULL FEEDBACK. Get script performed by professional actors
Watch WINNING TV PILOT Screenplay Readings
Watch WINNING TV SPEC Screenplay Readings
READ 100s of testimonials for past submitters –