WILDsound is a screenwriter’s treasure! They take enormous time to provide the most expert, detailed feedback, even allowing my choice to incorporate all the committee’s ideas or stay with my draft. With caring support, they’ve honored each deadline and every award they promised, and I’m forever grateful for their right-on insightful niggles to enhance my story. WILDsound provides everything a screenwriter needs to find the way to a story’s successful completion. I’m forever grateful!
– Elan Carlton, Cahoots, Feature Script
Watch Recent Winning Readings. At least 5 Screenplay Winners a Month:
FULL FEEDBACK on your screenplay from our committee of Professional Screenwriters, Production Heads and Script Consultants. Get your entire script performed at the writing festival.
SUBMIT your FEATURE or SHORT SCREENPLAY.
Submissions take 3-5 weeks for evaluation. Looking for screenplays from all over the world.
WILDsound Screenplay Festival Review – Read testimonials from past submissions.
Read Festival Articles – Daily festival blog.
Why this is the #1 Screenplay Festival and Contest in the World today!
– 0ffers screenwriters at all levels the fantastic opportunity to hear their scripts read aloud using TOP PROFESSIONAL ACTORS and showcased online for 1000s to see.
– Now showcasing 5x more winners than in the past. At least 10 winners a month.
– This network currently averages over 90,000 unique visitors a day and growing.
– WATCH past and recent script winning readings! CLICK HERE and see what happens when your script wins.
– One of the best places in the world for the writers to sell their script and/or obtain and agent. Over 80% of our winners obtain an agent.
– No matter what happens, you will receive full feedback on your script by our established WILDsound Reading Committee. No other place in the world will you get coverage for the price you pay.
– Even if you’re just looking for feedback of your script, this is the festival for you.
It’s there for all to see. The proof is in the viewership. These videos garner 1000s of views online. Some of the screenplay readings are more popular than actual studio films made!
SUBMIT your FEATURE or SHORT
You will receive feedback
on your script in 3-5 weeks
The RULES are simple:
1. Write a script. Edit the heck out of it. We accept features and shorts of any genre.
2. Email your script to firstname.lastname@example.org in .pdf, .doc, .wpd, .rtf, or .fdr format.
In the body in the email please add your:
– FULL NAME
– CITY AND COUNTRY
– TITLE OF SCRIPT
– TYPE OF SCRIPT (feature, TV, short)
– (optional) and a 1-2 line synopsis of your screenplay.
OR if you like to mail us your script with a check, please email us and we’ll make arrangements.
PLEASE ADD YOUR FULL CONTACT INFO (especially email address) on the title page of your script!
NEW: All submissions to this contest also receive a FREE LOGLINE listing on this site. Go to the LOGLINE submission page and submit your logline information.
Pay the $50 submission fee via the button below or include a cheque payable to WILDsound Film Festival. Please put your full contact info (name, email address) on a title page
OR, if you like extra full feedback, make your payment here for only $100. With this, the committee points out all grammatical and structural errors in your story. Plus, it sends you an extra 2 pages of notes to enhance your rewrite. (best deal in town!)
Reblogged this on Under 5 minute film festival.
Reblogged this on Action/Adventure Film & Screenplay Festival.
Reblogged this on Comedy FESTIVAL.
Reblogged this on Festival for Drama in Film, Screenplays, Novels.
Reblogged this on Romance Film & Screenplay Festival – Submit your romance genre screenplay or short film and get it showcased at the FEEDBACK Film Festival.
Reblogged this on Festival Reviews.
Reblogged this on Festival for HORROR.
Reblogged this on Matthew Toffolo's Summary.
Reblogged this on FESTIVAL for FAMILY.
Reblogged this on Fantasy/Sci-Fi FILM & WRITING FESTIVAL.
Reblogged this on Crime/Mystery Film & Writing Festival.
Reblogged this on FAN FICTION Film and Writing Festival.
Reblogged this on Kate McClelland.