The last month of 2016 was a landmark month for the festival. Not only did they showcase 4 film festival dates in Los Angeles and Toronto, they also performed the most screenplay winning readings ever in one month. While most festivals and the industry itself shuts down in December, WILDsound had its most productive month in its history.
Watch the winning screenplay readings now performed by some of the top actors in Toronto and Los Angeles working today:
1 Feature Screenplay Winner
– TRIAL & ERIN by Larry Shulruff
2 TV Screenplay Winners
– MIDLIFE CRISIS by Erica Barfield Peterson
– RICK AND MORTY TV Spec by Matthew Feldman
1 Fan Fiction Screenplay Winner
– HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER by Eugene Ramos
5 1st Scene Screenplay Winners
– DOORLOCKER by Tony DiSibio & BL Cooper
– UPSPOKEN by Amber Epling
– YOU’VE CHANGED by Sam Sexton
– SHE DRIVES ME CRAZY by Elisha Barnes
– MALICIOUS INTENT by Mike Briock
1 Short Screenplay Winner
– BLOOD DRIVE by Myka J. Friscia
There was also 20 Best Scene Screenplay Readings performed.
Plus, 29 Winning 1pg. Short Screenplay Readings performed.
Overall, an incredible 59 screenplays performed at the festival in just December 2016 alone.